I love me some Mac

I love me some Mac

Friday, January 6, 2012

A new YEAR

I'm told that consistance is the key to anything. A lot like Practice makes perfect. So for 2012 I want to lay down some goals for myself. The first would be the most obvious. I want to graduate for school. If the world doesn't end in December I should graduate by then. If I get everything right on all test and pass all of my classes. I would also like to get married. I know that that one is a duel decision that has to be agreed upon  by myself and my beautiful girl friend. But it's also something that takes a lot of preparation. So I guess the goal should change and not be I want to be married by the end of 2012, but should be I want to be ready and moving toward marriage. Maybe Engaged by the end of 2012. A few other goals would be. Have a good paying job, or business of my own. Finish a few projects that I started working on in 2011. Finish my Autobiography. That last one was a joke. I want 2012 to be the year that I really grow. Become more mature. And grow closer to Christ. I think thats the important one. my whole life has consisted of spiritual ups and down, and after the junk that seemed to keep happening to me and my family in 2011 I'm at an all time low feels like. I'm ment to be a worship leader or pastor. and I'm ment to do something with this video degree to push that along. 2012 has got to be better. I know that it will. Now its time for me to make it better. I don't know if anyone will read this, or if it's just a mild form of therapy for myself that i'm using to motivate myself to be happier, healthier, and Godlier in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment