I love me some Mac

I love me some Mac

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Why did resident evil suck so bad

Ok so before I start, I'm going to apoligize for the fact the there will be a lot of misspelled words, grammer issues and other problems with my blogs, if these things bother you I am sorry but, its going to happen.

Anyway, the other day i went and saw the new resident evil in 3D and honestly it sucked.  Sorry, if you liked it more power to you, and if you haven't seen it please feel free to.  i suggest seeing it in 2D if you deside to.  Here my top three reasons why i felt that that movie just well, sucked.
1. Special effects......  I don't know if it was the fact that i was watching 3D or if the movie was not produced properly, but i thought it was horrible. Once again if you saw this movie and liked it ok cool your opinion, and this is simiply my opinion.
2. Why does it take so long to kill the bad guy.... yes i understand its a movie, and in movies there is dead dead and movie dead, but how many times can someone movie die.  and i don't care if its a movie or not no body is goin to survive and plane crash directly into mount kilimanjaro and survive....
3.  Lastly yes my third opinion on why this movie was a waste of 14 dollars is because, how funny is it that the guy who broke out of two prisons in the amazing hit series prison break was the man who lead them out of a prison.  i can't remember the name of this actor, and don't get me wrong i like him and so does my girl friend, but i find it very very very very funny that he broke them out of prison.

ok so that was my frist blog, hope you liked it thank you very much more to come.

1 comment:

  1. nice profile pic..who took that? i need a good photographer to teach me some tricks!

    ReplyDelete